Alchemy’s current version supports a number of different proposal types called “schemes.”
Existing schemes include the Scheme Registrar, which allows users to change the schemes available to a DAO, and the Contribution Reward scheme, for general purpose distribution of funds and Reputation. While it’s possible to go directly to the chosen scheme at Alchemy’s home page and submit a proposal, we recommend the following steps:
- View existing proposals in each scheme in use by the DAO and choose the scheme where you will be submitting your proposal.
- Draft your proposal with the help of this template.
- Share your draft with others that are part of the DAO prior to submitting, in order to get feedback.
- Adapt the proposal based on the feedback you receive.
- Submit your proposal in Alchemy by clicking “create proposal” from the appropriate scheme, adding the ETH and Reputation amounts you are requesting, adding a short description, and linking the full proposal you've written up.